Monday, September 24, 2007

My Saturday


That had to be THE BEST massage I ever had...EVER! Wow. I will definitely be going back to him. (And no his name wasn't Sven...and he didn't look like a Sven either. Oh well) I've never had a professional massage before that wasn't with a woman. I was a wee bit anxious at first. Don't know why really, just the fact that it was a man was different for me. But he really did a great job. I don't know if it was because I asked specifically for a deep tissue massage or that maybe as a man he was stronger than the women therapists I've gone to in the past. I don't know, but it really helped! What a difference.

Anyway, I will be going back, for sure.

It was funny, I had a lot to do Saturday, after my time at the spa, for work, and I got a huge compliment from my boss about how calm and relaxed I was to be handling a big event, on my own, for the first time. I just smiled and said, "Thanks." Granted, I had worked VERY hard in the preparatory weeks and had every detail taken care of so that the event would be seamless, but the morning at the spa was just the final touch needed to get me through that challenge in a great state of mind.

Blessings EVERYWHERE.

2 comments:

Amy said...

So, so, so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the GREAT work!