Saturday, February 2, 2008

My Girl



Have I ever told you guys that I LOVE THIS KID?!?!

She's a nut. We were outside playing and exploring in the front yard together today. I was taking pictures and playing around with her. She was really focused on playing in the flower bed outside of the bedroom window and I couldn't get her to smile at the camera for anything. I was saying all kinds of things to get her to look at me and smile. No luck. I eventually said, "Gracyn, can you show mommy your teeth," thinking she would smile a big toothy grin. Instead, I got this. I loved it! She never does what you think she will do. But I like that about her. She's pretty "out of the box" most of the time. How else would I get such a silly pic?

Too cute!

4 comments:

Erin said...

She is adorable!

Jeff said...

She is a nut. The MOST ADORABLE nut I've ever seen though. Can't wait to see her when I get back :)

Amy said...

Great story. You'll have to show her this one when she is older for her to believe it.

Anonymous said...

Show me your teeth? What did you really expect?