Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thankful Giving

Remember the gorgeous chocolate truffles (that looked like pumpkins) that I posted a pic of last month? We used them as thank-you gifts for the most recent event I worked on for the ministry I work with. We found the perfect packaging to create a beautiful presentation for the gift: Chocolate brown linen patterned boxes just the right size for the truffle, fiery orange ribbon printed with the event name and theme and a beautiful thank you card that attached underneath. They turned out for beautifully with our theme and the decor of the event. And we got it all for AMAZING prices! Woo hoo!

Beyond all of the aesthetics (which were pretty great, I must admit) the event was a huge success. The whole point of it was being thankful and spreading that by giving to others. Our married couples completely blew me away with their generosity. It was such a blessing to me to be a part of this event. I am so blessed to be able to witness how incredible the people at Fellowship Church truly are. Cheerful givers indeed. Thank you God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You ARE blessed in soooo many ways,
God must really have taken a liking to you.