Friday, June 19, 2009

Coming Soon...

Heading out of town next week on Friday morning. Once again we will be making the trek to Conway, AR for the annual memorial golf tournament. I'm looking forward to bringing the camera along and taking some fun pics. I will post them as soon as I can. I'm sorry that I have been so busy and/or too hot to get out there and take pics lately. I will try to do better. Thank you to my friends who have "hounded" me to keep it up. My apologies for slacking off lately. I don't know if I will get out and shoot before the trip, but I certainly will pick it back up then. Fun pics of God's amazing creation and my silly little one are coming back soon, I promise!

Love to you all!

1 comment:

Proud Dad said...

I, for one, will hold you to your promise. The pics are sorely missed.