Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Collection


I have the greatest friends in the world. So, if you are my friend...THANK YOU, and if you are not...well, you should be, you'd be in great company. But it is funny, my friends are so very...well how should I say this???? VARIED. I have a well-rounded group of friends. And my relationships with each of them individually are just as varied. Some I talk to almost everyday. Some, once every week or two. Some, every month or two. Some are wild and crazy. Some are quiet, wall-flowers. I have friends that are always the same day in and day out, and some that seem to change daily. But all in all, I am incredibly blessed. I have friends...good friends. Loyal friends. Caring friends. Silly friends. Wise friends. Deep friends. Young and old friends. Giving and generous friends. Loving friends. Simply beautiful friends. A collection of souls that are so near and dear to my heart. Ahhh, the joy of amazing friends. Thank you God for all of the friends you have placed in my life and have so richly blessed me with. I am humbled and grateful for each of them.

3 comments:

Amy said...

You even have some friends that get so busy that they disappear for weeks at a time. :o)

Anonymous said...

Very well said my FRIEND!! I am definitely extremely blessed and proud to call you MY friend :)

Anonymous said...

From my seat "up in the front row,"
I can clearly see not only the quality of your friends, but why you have them. God always gives His wonderful children wonderful friends, friends that (are willing and able) help us when we are in need, and friends we (repeat) help when they are in need, and friends to share all the other blessings and trials of life. Thank God for being the Great God that He is!