Sunday, November 4, 2007

Spinning...but which direction?

This little thing really blew my mind. When you FIRST looked at it, which direction was she spinning? Clockwise or counter-clockwise? I can intentionally change it if I try hard enough, but at first it was spinning counter-clockwise for me. How about you? Funny, because I am left handed and they say you are opposite-brained from what hand you write with. Hmmm. And a lot of the right-brained list fits me better, but not all of it. So, no surprise, I am a bit of a freak of nature. Ha! Anyhow, I thought this was pretty cool and wanted to share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was looking at it out of the corner of my eye as I was reading the instructions, and clearly it was spinning clockwise at that time, but when I began to focus with both eyes it changed and went counter-clockwise. Maybe the difference in glancing and focusing, I don't pretend to know, but I know I do better when I focus
and pay attention than when I'm distracted.

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess I am right brained. She looks to be spinning clockwise to me. And as hard as I tried I could not see a counter clockwise direction.
BTW, it's a very nice looking silhouette :) lol