Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Beautiful Mystery


I have been noticing lately that I have a thing for deep dark eyes. Maybe it is because they are so different than mine. Maybe it is that sparkle that reflects off of them so brightly. My daughter has really dark eyes. They are beautiful. They are powerful. Even in the sparkle of the dark eye, there is mystery. They always leave you wondering. I tend to like that a bit. I've been playing with pics and editing. Today I focused on the eyes. I love them. It is amazing to me how much you can get from just eyes. These are some of my favorite eyes. Aren't they precious?
(Bear with me as I go through my little phases...you know, like bees, butterflies, eyes, etc...I am exploring.)

2 comments:

Amy said...

You got good catch-lights in her eyes. Good job!

The light that reflects back from the eyes in a photo is usually what draws us in. You did it without even realizing what you were doing, didn't you???

It took me quite a while to figure that out for close-ups.

Anonymous said...

I WILL "bear" with you IF my mind can keep up with yours.